Germoloids Suppositories are used to help provide fast relief from the discomfort and itchiness associated with internal haemorrhoids (piles). In addition to soothing and moisturising ingredients, these suppositories also contain an ingredient that helps to numb the uncomfortable and painful symptoms of haemorrhoids.
What are haemorrhoids?
Typical symptoms of haemorrhoids include:
- An itchy bottom
- Bright red blood on the toilet paper or in the toilet bowl
- Pain and discomfort around your bottom
- Mucous or Slime on your underwear or toilet paper
To help prevent haemorrhoids or improve symptoms you should:
- Drink plenty of water (regularly) to ensure your stools are soft
- Eat plenty of fruit and vegetables
- Use damp, rather than dry tissue paper when wiping your bottom
- Exercise regularly
- Keep your bottom clean and dry, but take regular warm baths to soothe the area
Some things may make the problem worse:
- Some medicines to control pain can slow your bowel motions causing constipation and piles due to straining.
- Do not push too hard when doing a poo
- Do not ignore the need to go to the toilet as this may lead to straining next time.
How to use Germoloid Suppositories
- One suppository to be inserted into the bottom at night and in the morning, preferably after a bowel movement.
- If necessary, Germoloids suppositories may be used at any time during the day with a minimum of 3-4 hours between suppositories.
- Do not use more than 4 suppositories in any 24 hour period.
Not recommended to be used in children under the age of 12 unless advised by the doctor.
Please read the Patient Information Leaflet before use.
This product is a medicine and the sales of this product monitored to ensure the safety of our customers. From time to time we may impose limits on the amounts you may purchase and apply restrictions to the frequency of orders. Please see our policies in the footer of the site to understand more.
If you are pregnant, trying to become pregnant, or breastfeeding, speak to your doctor or our pharmacist before taking this product. If you suffer from any allergies, ask your doctor or our pharmacist if this medicine is right for you.
Store all medicines out of sight and reach of children.
This medicine should be stored out of direct sunlight at room temperature.
Please read the included leaflet carefully before using this product and if you have any questions please contact one of our pharmacists for more information.
Please contact your GP if appropriate regarding this product.
Product Images: Whilst we try to keep our product images up to date we may, particularly for non branded products ship the same medicine but in different packaging. If you have any questions about this policy please get in touch.
At Travelpharm we offer FREE delivery on most orders over £35, we aim to provide the best price and service at all times. With genuine products dispensed from our UK pharmacy, we aim to offer a website and service that strives to help you choose the most efficient, suitable medicines for you and your family.