Hedrin lotion works by coating the headlice in a patented solution that kills nits and eggs with the need for toxic chmicals
It is advised that all member of the family that are infected with head lice should be treated the same day to reduce the risk of re-infestation as nits are readily passed between people.
The lotion is an odourless and easy way to kill headlice in children as young as 6 months old.
- Apply the lotion to dry hair.
- Apply the lotion evenly over the hair ensuring that the scalp is fully covered.
- Work the lotion into the hair spreading from the roots to the tips.
- Leave the lotion on for 8 hours or overnight.
- Wash and dry the hair naturally afterwards.
- Repeat the process 7 days after, this is important to do so because the lotion does not treat eggs, and the eggs could have hatched after using the first treatment.
Dimeticone 4% w/w.
Not suitable for children under 6 months old. External use only.
At Travelpharm we offer FREE delivery on most orders over £35, we aim to provide the best price and service at all times. With genuine products dispensed from our UK pharmacy, we aim to offer a website and service that strives to help you choose the most efficient, suitable medicines for you and your family.