What is NeilMed sinus rinse starter kit for?:
A soothing and moisturising saline nasal rinse that is drug-free, pH balanced and soothing.
Saline rinses can be used to keep nasal passages clean,healthy and open.
They are useful for:
- Nasal symptoms of hayfever
- Nasal congestion or post nasal drip
- Nasal symptoms of colds and flu
Known as the #1 saline brand, this kit contains 10 premixed sachets of sinus rinse.
Each kit contains:
- 1 Rinse Bottle 140ml
- 1 Customer-designed Black Cap & Tube
- 10 Premixed sachets of USP (Purity level 99% or higher) Sodium Chloride and Sodium Bicarbonate Mixture (pH Balanced, natural ingredients, isotonic preservatives and Iodine free)
- Educational brochure with directions for use
Make NeilMed Adult Sinus Rinse an essential part of your daily hygiene routine. Natural sinus care has never been easier!
How To Use:
Pour sterile water into the bottle. Add the sachet and place your nose over the bottle cap.
Do not use tap water unless sterilised by boiling.
Each device must be used only by one user; do not share this product with others.
Replace this device within 3 months of your first use.
Follow the cleaning protocol after each use.
Before using this product, you must read the detailed warnings in the enclosed brochure or on the NeilMed website.
Information reviewed by Ben Gascoyne Pharmacist on 25/08/2022.
At Travelpharm we offer FREE delivery on most orders over £35, we aim to provide the best price and service at all times. With genuine products dispensed from our UK pharmacy, we aim to offer a website and service that strives to help you choose the most efficient, suitable medicines for you and your family.